Retail-Order Administrator (6 Months Contract)
Salary HKD18,000 - HKD20,000 per month
Location Hung Hom
Consultant Andrey Sin
Date posted 10 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is an International Retail Brand with over 36,000 associates operating across 40 countries, they own the iconic brands and market a variety of goods under our owned and licensed brands. They are currently looking for a candidate who is accountable for the order processing follow up to effectively monitor and manage the order and inventory status in order to meet the on time delivery and inventory target.
• Execute regional pre-allocation / allocation for Asia markets and distributors upon available to promise inventory quantity.
• Update and communicate allocation result, customer order, buy plan and purchase order status with Asia markets and retails planning team.
• Closely monitor and update the order status with Asia markets in order to adjust consolidation date, order quantity and pre-allocation result.
• Follow up with sourcing and logistic teams on changing shipping mode, over/short-shipped quantity and order revision by updating the system.
• Prepare reports on order & inventory status, performance analysis and fulfillment rate for management review.
• A minimum of 2 years order processing / inventory allocation preferably gained from apparel industry experience in MNCs preferable in retail environments.
• University graduate in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration related disciplines.
• Solid Excel skills including v-look up and Pivot table.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
• Knowledge of SAP & ERP systems - Order processing, Inventory management, Sales & Distribution & Purchasing.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Negotiation skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting; interface with Global Supply Chain.