Inventory Control Specialist
Salary HKD300,000 - HKD350,000 per annum
Consultant Benedict Chan
Date posted 26 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A world leading retailer is now looking for a supply chain analyst to join their fast-growing business.
• Responsible for inventory management and supply & demand planning including Demand/Gross Sales Plan;
• Maintain Optimized Inventory and stock level
• Prepare inventory level analysis.
• Liaise with different parties including stakeholders and warehouse to deliver supply chain solutions and optimize efficiency;
• Responsible for Data Analysis and monthly reports e.g., Supply accuracy, delivery reports, inventory plan;
• Arrange and monitor daily stock movement e.g., Stock forecasting, ordering and stock level monitoring;
• Assist in Project implementation.
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or business studies;
• 2 - 5 years solid experience in supply chain management preferably Retail/FMCG background;
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
• Good command in Microsoft Office especially in Excel (V-look up, Pivot Table), SAP experience would be an advantage;
• Detail-minded, strong analytical Mind, self-motivated.