Supply Chain Executive
Salary HKD420,000 - HKD572,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Rina Kaminishi
Date posted 07 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This role is responsible to manage day to day operations for their products in Hong Kong. This requires both supply and demand planning and also 3PL managements.
• Monitor full spectrum of warehouse and logistics, including management of warehouse, inventory movement, transportation and shipment to ensure all operations are smooth and avoid any supply interruptions.
• Supervise the Logistics / Quality Team to ensure inbound / outbound shipment / delivery as well as timely & high quality responses are delivered to consumer & customer through Consumer Hotline management to enhance Brand Loyalty and business opportunities.
• To ensure products are at a consistent quality standard, meet the product specification and conform to all relevant regulations / standards.
• Provide timely and accurate assumptions for stakeholders as company plan / budgeting purpose, e.g. logistics cost for projects, annual supply Chain cost, PQI sampling cost & Hotline system maintenance cost, etc.
• Conduct Business Review and Warehouse Audit meetings with 3PL to drive continuous improvements and meet company's standard.
• Manage and facilitate smoking panel activities, used for evaluating product smoking performance to an agreed set of corporate standards.
• Capabilities of participating S&OP process to provide logistics & warehouse / product quality improvement initiatives.
• Ability to deal with vendors (freight forwarder, shipping company, 3PL, contractor) for product / service cost, e.g. freight, delivery, ad hoc / added value operations, etc.
• Evaluate 3PL performance and drive warehouse & logistics tender process in accordance with company policy.
• Satisfy Customs enquiry for special projects, i.e. license renewal / cargoes discrepancy /shipment detention / duty refund, etc.
• Develop strategies, policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency to streamline daily operation flow.
• Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement to maximum the warehouse capacity.
• Post-secondary education, at least 5 years of logistics service with Bonded Cargo handling experience
• Analytical approach, combined with ability to translate analysis into actions
• Good knowledge of management of bonded cargo handling and warehousing
• PC skills of MS Office, SAP-WM.
• Communicative - interpersonal skills
• Team leadership skills
• Familiar with local customs regulations and good knowledge of commercial terms for international trade