Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 05 October 2016
A world leading manufacturing group is currently looking for a Demand Planner to join their young and dynamic team.
- Report to Supply Chain Director
- Analyse demand, loading and capacity on a regular basis to flag and recommend key actions by the various teams of sales and operations
- Optimize the inventory & operations efficiency; provide area to improve and training to supply chain planning community to meet company targets
- Collect global demand from all relevant sales sources for supply recommendations, analyse all data against subsidiary levels
- Diploma or degree in BA, Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years or above experience in demand planning, forecasting
- A detail mined person with excellent influencing skills & strong ownership in achieving target
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamic and SAP will be an advantage
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.