Supply Chain Executive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 23 September 2016
A world leading FMCG company is looking for an Supply Chain Executive to join their young and dynamic team due to business expansion.
- Formulate effective and practical plans, implement strategies and measure to keep the operational cost at the lowest level and highly efficient logistics services.
- Responsible for inventory control, to ensure inventory is available to support business plans.
- Review of store stock holding requirements.
- Other key responsibilities include overseeing the procurement, supply chain planning and logistics functions.
- Diploma or degree in in Business Management (Operations Management, Supply Chain Management) or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in supply chain field.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.