Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 09 September 2016
A world leading sourcing office is currently looking for a Merchandiser (Toys) to join the innovative and young team.
- Keep abreast with market trends by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer's requirements and supplier's resources.
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Managing production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Toys merchandising field.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.