Salary HKD300000 - HKD350000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 23 August 2016
A leading FMCG group is currently looking for a Panning Manager(Inventory) to join their young and dynamic team.
- Drive, deliver and monitor annual budgeting and quarterly/monthly forecasting process, analysis and reporting
- Lead consolidation of demand plan and forecasting process for all Asia countries into regional level
- Liaise with different teams to develop long range and seasonal forecast, keep track assumptions and rationale behind and performance analysis to identify the forecast changes.
- Closely work with 3PL vendors to reduce logistics cost
- University Degree holder in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- 3 to 5 years’ inventory management experience in FMCG supply chain industry or retail industry
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong in leadership and influencing ability with critical thinking
- Strong is MS Excel and SAP
About the organisation:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company.