Quality Manager - Electronics / PCB
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 20 May 2022hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/quality-assurance 2022-05-20 2022-07-19 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top electronic component manufacturer based in Hong Kong.
- Lead quality team to identify and analyze quality issues and work with clients to propose improvement plan
- Review the QC gating and analyze data to improve the yield
- Work close with QA Section to drive for customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with corporate Quality team to drive the initiatives at site level to meet management requirement
- Drive the quality team, culture and continuous improvement at factory
- Bachelor degree or above in Quality Management, Engineering and related disciplines
- Over 7 years’ experience in electronics manufacturing / PCB industry
- Excellent Communication with spoken and written English
- Ability to coordinate across departments, deal with ambiguity and willingness to accept challenging assignments.
- Good analytically skills, sensitive to figures, able to identify problems by data analysis
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022Our client is a top Cosmetic, Gift & Premiums distributor and they are seeking for an in house Supply Chain Senior Manager.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + 13th monthsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is a top health-care product supplier and they are seeking for a new supply chain manager to take lead of the team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022Oup client is a top luxury brand and they are expanding their warefouse footprint in HK. They are seeking for a new warehouse manager to support them with the new warehouse setup in Tuen Mun.