CSR Manager (Social Compliance)
Salary HKD450,000 - HKD500,000 per annum
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 08 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A world leading buying office is looking for a CSR Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Manage and Lead a team of internal auditors (or compliance agents when applicable) to audit and guide company's supply chain factories into Compliance & Sustainability in accordance with Legal Standards / Obligations and internal Requirements
- Keep abreast on new Laws, Regulations, compliance initiatives
- Establish contacts, build relationships and actively engage with ILO, local NGOs, Government bodies, industry associations and multi stakeholder initiatives such as BW / ZDCH / ACCORD / Brand Collaborations etc to further the goals and the transparency of the Compliance and Sustainability programme
- Identify needs, develop training and Capacity Building for the C&S Team, Agents, company staff as well as Suppliers / Factories
- Support the C&S Director in driving and developing the overall CSR strategy
- Minimum 8 years experience in the field of compliance and sustainability
- Strong in Unions / Worker rights of association, Labour codes / HR Mgt systems and Occupational health and safety / fire / construction
- Experience in managing labour issues, unions and Industrial Relations (IR) in South East Asia, East Asia and South Asia/ Western Hemisphere.
- Extensive experience in handling factory issues such as: factory strikes, unions, conflict resolutions, OHS, Fire safety and HSE etc
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Travel is required