Senior Quality Engineer - Toys and Children Furniture
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Vita Starikova
Date posted 27 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is European multi-brand retailer of children products with over 1000 stores in the world. Starting in children apparel brands, they have expanded to toys and furnishing. As Senior Quality Engineer you will focus on quality and safety assurance of children toys (wood, cardboard, soft or plush) and furniture. Located in Hong Kong you will report to Sourcing Office Director.
• Collection review – Risk assessment according to European toys regulation
• Test requirements identification
• Age grade determination
• Supplier pre-production meeting
• Coordination and follow up with supplier / factory of product adjustment (CAP)
• Follow up on supplier’s quality performance and support for improvement
• CSR audit experience – implementation and CAP follow up.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in toys industry
• Engineer with experience in manufacturing
• Knowledge about toys and children furniture safety requirements and EU regulation
• Experience with relations with laboratories and testing process
• Regular visit of factories
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Vita Starikova at Robert Walters on (852) 2103 5343 or email@example.com quoting the Job Reference: 678030.