Manager - Quality APAC
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Rochelle Burton
Date posted 27 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This company is one of the leading drinking water optimisation companies in the global water filter market. They develop, produce and distribute a wide range of innovative drinking water optimisation solutions for various sectors of private and commercial uses.
- Ensure and develop the quality of all projects, products and processes that meets or exceeds all customer, legal and internal requirements in the APAC market
- Ensure a quality assured new product development process (PEP) to launch in all markets, especially in the APAC market
- Responsible for quality of new product development projects of products produced and sold in the APAC market
- Continuous quality improvement of products and process optimisation (PPO) by minimising defect rates and improve product processes for better efficiency's
- Experiences in Quality in an industrial environment, working with "white product" segments, SDA or Automotive
- Strong experiences with supplier selection, development and management.
- Leadership of cross-functional product development and product and process improvement teams to collaborate with all levels of hierarchy and different functions.
- Engineer (i.e. plastics, mechanical) or quality engineer, industrial engineer or similar education, with quality training tools such as Six Sigma, APQP, PPAP, auditing, root cause analysis and inspection experience among many others.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, or Mandarin. German would be a plus.