Quality Manager (Outdoor Furniture)
Salary + attractive package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 10 February 2017
The well-known sourcing office is looking for a QA Manager for Outdoor Furniture categories.
- Lead the team to ensure all products and associated packaging and manuals meet quality, legal and safety requirements
- Maintain, develop and train a team who are equipped to engage current and future challenges
- Develop and maintain relationship with external stakeholders, including customers and suppliers and third party inspection and testing service providers
- Ensure quality procedures and working practices are fully aligned, understood and implemented by the team, appropriate internal stakeholders, suppliers and inspection and test agents; ensure product specification and other required documentation is agreed and in use
- Ensure compliance to established quality processes, ensure proper documentation is maintained
- Support the Vendor Assessment and Development Team in the assessment and performance of new and existing suppliers.
- 10 years in appropriate QA/QC discipline gained from a sourcing, retail or manufacturing background, preferably in Asia
- Knowledge of European directives and standards; understanding of 3P service providers; good understanding of European retail environment and import buying and quality processes
- Broad, technical understanding of a diverse number of manufacturing techniques and processes related to Outdoor furniture products
About this organization:
This is a well-known sourcing office in Hong Kong and they have over 850 stores in Europe.