Technical Documentation Manager
Salary flexible working hour, 20+ AL
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 02 February 2017
The German sourcing office is looking for a Manager to look after the Technical Documentation, packaging and design team
- You will lead and manage a team of qualified technical authors, interface and collaborate with external agents such as design-, photo-, and translation agencies with the objective collectively creating professional operating manuals and product packaging including promotional text.
- In your role as department manager you are the interface between customers and the internal stakeholders.
- You should have strong leadership skills. Technical knowledge is an advantage and helpful in your daily operations.
- It is your duty to define work processes for your department and team members, align them with the overall organisational needs and business strategy.
- You will report to the Managing Director directly.
- Bachelor degree in business studies or MBA or similar is preferred
- Technical product knowledge in general and able to relate to product quality
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in related field or in the field of Marketing
- Experience in managing project orientated working
- German language knowledge is an advantage but not compulsory
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Working with Apple computers, Photoshop, Freehand and Quark is your comfort zone
- Marketing background and previous exposure to promotional communication is considered as an advantage.
About the organization:
This leading European source for electronics, has been in the Asian market for over 40 years. Many reliable and capable business relationships have developed over the years, providing the company with an extensive network of developers and strategic suppliers throughout the region.