VP of QA, APAC manufacturing Operation (Medical Device)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 02 February 2017
The well-known medical care company is looking for a VP- Quality System, APAC to foster, develop and implement a unified approach to Quality Systems in the Asia Pacific region.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the quality programs in all manufacturing facilities.
- Directs and monitors the Quality Assurance programs at all AP manufacturing locations.
- Assures compliance to all pertinent National Laws and Regulations regarding the manufacture and distribution of Medical Devices and Drug products in AP.
- Establishes and refines Corporate Quality Systems policies and procedures.
- Reports key Quality Metrics and trends to Executive management.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the quality programs at, and between, all locations, and assures compliance to all corporate and local policies. Assures products achieve acceptable quality levels
- Integrates QREM Audit function into quality improvement projects for plant systems and products
- Oversees budgeting and monitoring of all AP plant QS functions
- Must be capable of travelling to and assessing multiple locations throughout the AP region on a frequent basis.
- Masters of Science or higher is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years Quality Assurance experience in a Medical Device/Drug company with at least 5 years in a senior Quality management role
- Multi-facility management responsibilities required
- Familiarity with the ISOI 3485:2003 Quality System standards as well as the Asia Pacific Medical Device Directives
- Strong computer applications skills, especially database and statistical analysis tools
- Strong presentation and management reporting skills are necessary
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and programs in a clear, succinct manner, especially to the Executive Team.
- Must be able to work cross functionally within the organisation with all levels of employees
- Proven ability to motivate and mentor direct report employees and must possess strong leadership qualities.
About this organisation:
This is a global well-known medical care company with over 100000 employees in the world and over 30 production sites.