Senior IT Procurement Manager (65K) - FMCG
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 12 September 2023hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2023-09-12 2023-11-11 fmcg Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing IT strategic procurement projects.
- Lead and manage strategic procurement projects across the organization, including conducting market research, developing business cases, analyzing internal spend and supplier performance data, and drafting tendering documentation.
- Agree appropriate procurement strategies and contract terms, including negotiation strategies and commercial schedules, for procurement projects.
- Launch procurements via the e-Sourcing tool and agree the evaluation approach, educating stakeholders on evaluation methodology.
- Support the Head of Procurement in delivering high value and medium to high complex procurements, including agreeing appropriate contract management approaches and assessing supplier performance.
- Develop category plans and identify risks, issues, and opportunities to generate improvements in business operations, including analyzing spend data against budgets and contractual commitments.
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and security requirements, including Cyber Security, throughout the procurement process.
- Promote continuous improvement and innovation by assessing supplier performance and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Support the delivery of Non-Trade Procurement reporting, including savings tracker and approvals, supplier control, and team meetings.
- Ensure compliance with procurement KPIs and maintain integrity and ethics throughout the procurement process.
- Manage a team of Procurement Managers and Specialists, promoting knowledge sharing and providing coaching and guidance to support their career development.
- 10+ years of procurement experience, with a track record of delivering strategic procurement projects and managing teams.
- CIPS qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-market environment, preferably in retail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical and computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Proactive, self-motivated, well-organized, and efficient.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 August 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing IT strategic procurement projects.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2023Our client is a MNC hospitality chain operator in HK, hiring an Associate Director to oversee the regional operations & procurement process.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023Act as procurement manager to build up digital category formulating category and supplier strategies, in digital, hardware , software and IT vendor and consultancy.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2023Our client is a global market leader in industrial engineering, hiring an Operations Manager with steel and raw metals' sourcing experience.