Procurement Manager - Indirect Categories - Digital & IT
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Pinki Chan
Date posted 08 September 2023hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2023-09-08 2023-10-08 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Act as procurement manager to build up digital category formulating category and supplier strategies, in digital, hardware , software and IT vendor and consultancy.
- Act as subject matter expert to provide category domain knowledge and market insights in the digital categories that includes but not limited to hardware, software, consultancy etc.
- Provide in-depth category and supply market insights, consolidate business demands and requirements, formulate category strategies for respective Category Business Plans
- Collaborate with Business Delivery teams and business users to pursue and manage the implementation of category strategies.
- Support to formulate strategic supplier strategy, devise supplier development plan, and work with Business Delivery teams and business users to proceed the strategy and plan.
- Strive for excellence in maximising business value outcomes with innovations and adoption of procurement best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in procurement / supply chain / commercial roles with
relevant category expertise
- Holder of membership of CPSM / MCIPS /CIPS / ISM will be an advantage.
- Experienced PSCM professional with demonstrable knowledge and experience in PSCM best practice
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast changing environment
- Good command of Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English
- Immediate available is preferred.