Operations Manager (Procurement, Raw Steel & Metals)
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Nick Lee
Date posted 23 August 2023hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2023-08-23 2023-10-22 purchasing-and-procurement Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a global market leader in industrial engineering, hiring an Operations Manager with steel and raw metals' sourcing experience.
- Create and propose sourcing strategies based on tender results
- Monitor and oversee the performance of suppliers
- Ensure orders are completed promptly by expediting and promptly notifying internal customers of any delays
- Collaborate with sales representatives and the sourcing & category office to identify cost-saving opportunities and enhance contract compliance
- Degree in Business Administration/ Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- 5-10 years experience in procurement
- Sourcing experience in the raw steel/ raw metals industry is a plus
- Merchandizng experience in mainland China market is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2023Our client is a MNC hospitality chain operator in HK, hiring an Associate Director to oversee the regional operations & procurement process.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing IT strategic procurement projects.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023Act as procurement manager to build up digital category formulating category and supplier strategies, in digital, hardware , software and IT vendor and consultancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 August 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing IT strategic procurement projects.