Consultant Alexander Proudlock
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 purchasing-and-procurement 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
I am looking for a Merchandising Director to join a well established company that specialises in small appliances and personal care products.
- Assist to formulate and execute merchandising strategy
- Responsible for full spectrum merchandising activities from development, planning, production to shipment
- Lead and drive the merchandising operation for specific targets in output, productivity, cost, quality and delivery with vendors
- Facilitates price negotiation on materials, products and tooling with vendors
- Liaise with vendors and/or factories to carry out compliance work including but not limited to contractual obligation, factory audit, certification and inspection;
- Drive continuous improvement to enhance the effectiveness and business performance of merchandising operations;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with small appliances and personal care products;
- Able to demonstrate success in developing and implementing global sourcing programs;
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters / MBA preferred;
- Strong in analytical skill, time management as well as cost management;
- Detail oriented and able to communicate with different levels of people including factory and other business partners;
- Good command of English and Putonghua, both verbal and written;
- Frequent travel is required.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Alexander Proudlock at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9436 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference: 756690.