Head of Third Party Management, APAC, Procurement
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Andrew Blake
Date posted 20 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the world’s premier financial services institutions is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Head of Third Party Management, APAC, Procurement.
- Employ credible technical and professional practices to achieve tangible change in Third Party Management practices in collaboration with key risk domains, business and functional Chief Operating Officers.
- Establish and maintain regular COO / CRO (Chief Risk Officer) engagement to continuously monitor and improve service.
- Ensure the highest priority risk topics have the strongest controls and diligence, MI and reporting.
- Using broad Supplier and Third Party Risk expertise, be accountable for ensuring that key risk domains controls from the TPRM Policy land efficiently into the end to end risk Group Third Party Utility process; including adjustments to due diligence, contracting and monitoring.
- Proactively identify process and control weaknesses in any aspect of the process and ensure appropriate actions are put in place to rectify. Work closely with 2nd and 3rd line to ensure an effective 3rd Line of Defence model is in place for Third Party risk.
- Provide company’s businesses and functions with consolidated, clear and accurate MI and data around their specific third party engagements, contracts and aggregated supplier performance metrics, as well as greatly enhanced visibility of which third parties they use across their global footprint and the risk / control associated with them.
- Excellent communication and influencing with senior business leaders around all aspects of TPM (risk, service, contract and performance).
- Lead the topics of End-to-End third party risk; Contract c Management and Supplier Management in region, and influence an extensive range of stakeholders across the organisation.
- Define and deliver robust and accurate third party risk, contract lifecycle and supplier performance management related MI and data – meeting business / engagement owner needs as well as 2nd line.
- Degree qualified with relevant experience in sourcing execution, vendor management and contract & service management
- Customer focused with the ability to drive sustainable growth
- Experience of managing risk and business information
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving, planning and delivery skills
- Ability to understand complex business problems, apply advanced analytical thinking / market knowledge and drive the most appropriate business outcome