QA Supervisor (Electrical)
Salary + attractive package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 09 February 2017
This is a well-known sourcing office in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Quality Supervisor to join their growing business.
- Factory technical audit and ensure all active factories are grade as amber or above.
- Follow up CAP after factory audit and ensure all critical issues are fixed before production.
- Continue to drive for factory improvements and monitor factory quality improvement in term of 1st final inspection pass rate and defect rate.
- Provide guidelines and training to internal and external customers to understand factory technical audit process.
- Recommend best manufacturing practices to factories.
- Provide and standardise completed product quality standard to internal and external customers at buying brief stage.
- Participate buying trips and provide product technical support in term of product quality requirements and factory quality history.
- Responsible for QA sample approval and complete within agreed time.
- Technical support factories and vendors to reduce the lead time of sample approval.
- Define the QA approval process and checklist of different categories.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Quality Assurance position
- Engineer degree or strong technical expertise on products such as electrical and electronic items
- A can-do attitude with entrepreneurial spirits is a must
- PC knowledge is essential
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
About the organization:
This is a well-known buying office in Hong Kong and they have around 90 people in the office.