Assistant Procurement Manager (Indirect Procurement)
Salary HKD300000 - HKD400000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 02 February 2017
A world leading buying office is looking for a Assistant Manager to join the young and dynamic team.
- drive the procurement function within the organisation to maximise cost efficiency
- manage the overall process from vendor sourcing to supplier management, which includes production and media partners
- liaise with the teams to manage projects and ensure the requests from the various business units are well addressed
- develop and implement sourcing strategy to enhance the overall process
- at least 5 - 8 years' procurement experience
- knowledgeable in strategic sourcing, practices and procedures
- strong communication skill is required as you will deal with different parties, internal teams and external vendors
- excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese is required
About the organisation:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company.