Sourcing Specialist (Food)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 14 October 2016
A world leading Sourcing Office is looking for a Sourcing Specialist (Food) to join the young and dynamic team.
- Process the order from sourcing, quotation, samples delivery, arrange for quality inspection, to the final shipment
- Communicate with manufacturers / vendors in Asia region
- Assist with and learn to carry out Technical audits and compliance visits
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Manage production and delivery schedule with suppliers
- Diploma in merchandising or related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in merchandising field in Near food/ Kitchen / Table top items.
- Good network with factories and suppliers in HK, Mainland China & Asia
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.