Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary HKD400000 - HKD500000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Rina Kaminishi
Date posted 28 September 2016
In this role, you will be responsible to work with teams to make a strategy of procurement and implement not only just in Hong Kong but also all over Asian countries.
- Work with internal legal team and review terms and conditions
- Lead the sourcing projects with relevant functions
- Build and maintain great relationships with all kinds of vendors
- Planning Service Reviews and facilitating meetings
- Experienced in finance industry as indirect procurement is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to leave and motivate team
About the organisation
This international bank needs to implement global procurement strategy and is looking for strong candidates who have already worked in finance. You can develop career within organisation is this bank is very focused on developing and training people to the highest standards.