Senior Merchandiser (Sportswear)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 23 September 2016
A world leading sourcing office is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser (Sportswear) to join the innovative and young team.
- Work and liaise with company factories and internal supporting departments for order management.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer's requirements and supplier's resources.
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Manage supplier relationships and monitoring supplier performance to ensure that critical path timeframes are met.
- Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in woven/knit wear merchandising field.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required.
- Proficient in MS Office. (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.