Sourcing Manager (Light)
Salary + attractive package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 22 September 2016
The well-known sourcing office is looking for a Sourcing Manager for the lighting products.
- New supplier sourcing, vendor compliance and evaluation, price negotiation and payment term
- Explore new product concept to strengthen the business of this category
- Push lead times as well as ensure product quality
- Lead sourcing activity planning and reporting
- Leads a dynamic teams for any business challenge
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in European retail market
- Minimum 10 years experience in sourcing offices/ trading companies environment
- Lighting product knowledge is a must
- Willing to travel & able to deal with overseas factories independently.
Good presentation and problem solving skills.
- Organised and self motivated person with good leadership skills.
About the organisation:
This is a well-known sourcing office in HK and they operates over 1000 stores across 10 countries in Europe.