Assistand Merchandising Manager (Toys)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 15 September 2016
A world leading European Sourcing Office is now hiring for a creative and experienced Assistant Merchandising Manager (Toys) to join their dynamic team.
- Supervise and manage the team responsible for European market.
- Keep abreast with market trends by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer's requirements and supplier's resources.
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Managing production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
- 8 years experience in Toys Merchandising industry with 3 years managerial experience.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office. (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.