Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 12 September 2016
A world leading sourcing office is currently looking for a Merchandiser (Leather) to join the innovative and dynamic team.
- Participate from time to time in product development and supplier sourcing for the team's customer to maintain business competitiveness.
- Manage supplier relationships and monitoring supplier performance to ensure that critical path timeframes are met
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Help pricing and negotiation with suppliers
- Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Leather merchandising field.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.