Salary + attractive package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 05 September 2016
My client is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their HK office.
- Responsible for the procurement of Packaging, Plastic components and Electronics
- Development and further development of specific procurement strategies
- Ongoing procurement market research, in particular identifying new delivery sources
- Establishing the contractual framework conditions for cooperation with suppliers
- Expansion of new supplier base for procurement
- Managing the existing supplier portfolio
- Establishing appropriate goods group and supplier strategies in cooperation with Group Procurement
- Support the central procurement function and the goods groups supervised centrally
- Cooperate with the central procurement function on matters concerning the centrally supervised global and regional goods groups
- Several years experience in procurement of Packaging, Plastic components and Electronics.
- Sourcing in the Asiatic region, especially China
- Fluent spoken and written business English and Chinese
- Technical understanding of the goods groups within the function scope
- Analytic thinking, initiative, decision-making ability
- Willing to travel (nationally/internationally)
About the organisation:
For almost 40 years, my client has been the leading experts in the industry and they have their business over 40+ countries.