Merchandiser (Home Appliances)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 02 September 2016
A world leading sourcing office is currently looking for a Merchandiser (Home Appliances) to join the young and dynamic team.
- Participate from time to time in product development and supplier sourcing for the team's customer to maintain business competitiveness.
- Handle product sourcing, order specification, costing, price negotiation, order confirmation, sample coordination, quality control, packaging matters
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Managing production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Help pricing and negotiation with suppliers
- Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Home Appliances merchandising field.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
- Preferably knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.