Salary + attractive working environment
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 01 September 2016
This is an USA sourcing office they are now looking for a Packaging Manager to join their growing business
- Participates in sourcing, vendor and product development meetings and provides detailed packaging guidance to business teams.
- Assist sourcing and vendors in quoting packaging costs accurately.
- Create, develop and manage material specifications for paper and paperboard.
- Facilitates and executes packaging development process in close collaboration with key partners in Brand, Product Development, Regulatory/QA and Sourcing.
- Assists in developing packaging projects timeline with owned brand team
- Responsible for communicating to all stakeholders throughout entire project.
- Gathers and shares all packaging information for projects with internal partners and external resources deadline, packaging copy or other essential information
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably with a specialisation in packaging
- 5+ years of experience in packaging project management.
- Some knowledge of packaging construction and printing.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration, communication and organisation skills
- Technical, creative and business writing ability.
- Office computer skills; ability to learn company systems and tools, preference for Microsoft application experience.
About the organisation:
This is one of the fast-growing sourcing offices in HK and it's the well-known retailer in United States.