Merchandiser (Leather goods)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 31 August 2016
A world leading sourcing office is looking for a Merchandiser (leather) to join the young and dynamic team.
- Follow all details & costing from sample development to bulk
- Specialize in Women's leather handbag
- Handle all research & development
- Work closely with buyer, vender, QA & technician to follow up all sample delivery and bulk delivery status & sure the product quality can meet required standard
- Business trip to factories for checking the production schedule.
- Cross checking the price from different country and allocate the sample/order distribution.
- Diploma or above in clothing technology, clothing merchandising, textiles or similar related subject
- Knowledge in leather handbags
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Preferably knowledge in Microsoft office applications
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading sourcing office.