Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary HKD400000 - HKD500000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Rina Kaminishi
Date posted 30 August 2016
In this role, you will be responsible to manage around 5 people located in multiple places within Asia.
- Manage team of 5 and report to Supply Chain Head
- Work on seasonal indirect procurement projects
- Purchase packaging and also marketing tools
- Build good relationships with existing suppliers and evaluate suppliers
- At least 5 years experience in indirect procurement
- FMCG background is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Minimum 4 years people management experience
About the organisation:
This company imports famous European foods and has retail stores in Hong Kong. Company has located at one of the commutable area in Hong Kong. The culture is demanding however if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.