Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 26 August 2016
A world leading sourcing office is currently looking for a Merchandiser (stationery) to join the young and dynamic team.
- Participate from time to time in product development and supplier sourcing for the team’s customer to maintain business competitiveness.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Keep abreast with market trends by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Managing production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Diploma or degree in merchandising or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in stationery merchandising field.
- Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Good network with factories and suppliers in HK & Mainland China.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.