Merchandiser (Japanese Speaking)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 25 August 2016
A leading Sourcing Office is currently looking for a Merchandiser(Japanese Speaking) to join their and dynamic team.
- Work and liaise with company factories and internal supporting departments for order management
- Handle full responsibility from start to finish – including merchandising, overlooking audits/testing, production/shipment planning, quality control review, and final delivery
- Perform sample checking
- Diploma or above,
- 2- 5 years working experience in trading / manufacturing industry, specifically in Merchandising roles of woven or knit wear is preferred.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese is a MUST
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Fresh graduate with also be considered
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.