Head of Product Development - Bikini & underclothes
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 30 August 2022hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/project-management 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top international in-wear & swimsuit brand and they are seeking for a new head of product development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to source new material and development product with in house designer
- Drive the development of new material strategies.
- Identification and evaluation of potential new vendors.
- Coordinate the new development with vendors.
- Take lead of a small team and provide job training.
- Implementation long term vendor strategies and minimise the cost
Your ideal profile:
- 10 years of relevant experience in a garment-related industry. Preferably with 3 years of experience in a Buying office.
- Any Degree with Textile related qualification.
- Good managerial and people management skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and approachable.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Logic and creative thinking, combining to provide solutions to problems and resolving issues.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is a top construction material supplier and they are seeking for a replacement of procurement manager.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 September 2022Our client is a top home & kitchen appliances distributor and they are seeking for a new senior manager to support with their business growth in China & US market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 September 2022Our client is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer and they are hiring a Global Category Manager / SM as a key member of the Global Category Management team to develop, drive and execute the global category and sourcing strategy on Chemicals (Proprietary & Generic), in order to create values and deliver the 3S (Security of Supply, Service & Quality, Savings/Cash) to meet business needs.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022Our client is a well known retail bank and they are seeking for a top candidate to take lead of their procurement services team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2022My client is a MNC buying office and they are now looking for a Sustainability Manager for leading the company ESG and sustainability improvement and goal.