Social Compliance Specialist
Salary HKD300,000 - HKD350,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A world leading retailer is looking for a Social Compliance Specialist to join their young and dynamic team.
- Apply experience and knowledge in international trade to formalize and document procedures so that Juniper products cross borders compliantly for revenue and support/service shipments in APAC
- Collaborate with Juniper departments (in APAC and headquarters in Sunnyvale), partners and customers across APAC and service providers (Trade Compliance, IOR/EOR agents, Logistics and Contract Manufacturers) globally
- Coordinate evaluation of existing and new trade compliance-related service providers to support the APAC support/service business. As necessary, document roles and responsibilities, escalation paths, KPIs and monitoring.
- Create procedure to keep abreast of new regulations that impact trade compliance and customs clearance, e.g. conduct regular cadence with service providers, in particular IOR/EOR agents, to receive alerts of Customs/product certifications changes.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business or operations
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in dynamic Global Trade environment with hands-on experience and knowledge of US government and APAC jurisdictions Customs regulations
- Empirical experience in formalizing and documenting Customs-related procedures and work instructions
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Computer literate with good MS office (WORD, EXCEL) skills