Product Manager (Electrical Component)
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Zoie Lin
Date posted 06 March 2017
This Product Manager will report to HQ in Germany and will be working with APAC region including China,Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Korea and Japan.
- Contact person for all employees and customers regarding technical questions related to products, applications and solutions of the product and solution spectrum in all relevant target markets and in particular for the installation technology product responsibility.
- Responsible for the conceptual design, organisation, accomplishment, evaluation and continuous improvement of technical training with reference to applications and solutions for Asia local subsidiaries and their target markets.
- Based on product, application and solution know-how to support the sales process via technical consultancy of customers and sales employees
- Coaching of Field Sales Engineers during common customer visits with respect to previously trained contents.
- Systematic collection and processing of experiences with applications in the relevant target markets.
- Provides application- and solution orientated support for fairs and communication in the market.
- Preparation of training concepts with regard to contents, methods, didactic and a multilevel test system for installation technology for sales-market related employees, key customers and distributors of entire Asia Pacific regions including Greater China, Korea, Japan, South East Asia and India.
- Degree holder or above in Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in installation technology engineering / Heavy Duty Industries/ related fields
- Strong business acumen, analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactive, result-oriented and self-motivated
- Independent, responsible, attentive to details, quick learner and an energetic team player
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Willing to travel frequently
About the organisation
The range of products from this company comprises connectors, device connection technology and network components. They employs around 4000 people across 40 Sales Office and 18 production sites.