Senior Operation Manager - Manufacturing Plant
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 05 January 2023hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/operations 2023-01-05 2023-03-06 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a Mechanical Parts Manufacturer and they are seeking for a new senior operation manager to manage 2 factory plants with over 2000ppl.
- Oversee daily operation for the plant and lead the team for different projects
- Monitor daily operations & improve production systems to maximize efficiency
- Analyze sales data, customer insight in order to optimize the production
- Review and optimize company policies, delivery of quality management and control the budget.
- Liaise with various departments to construct and deploy their operation strategy
- Researching new technologies and alternatives methods of total cost efficiency
- Coordinate the update of the company standard assets catalogue and guaranty that it is implemented.
- Validate all operation investments and challenge solution for optimum
- In case of crisis management solely responsible to provide all necessary support or provide it to local team in root cause finding related to process production.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing factory with over 2000 workers
- Excellent in Mandarin & English
- experience in metal, motor or assembly of metal product
- Frequent Travel in China
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 February 2023Our client is a top F&B manufacturer and they are seeking for a new senior procurement manager to assist in product development
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 January 2023Our client is a top MNC and they are seeking for a new Senior Procurement manager to support their business.
Salary: HKD81,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023My reputable HK listed enterprise client is looking to expand their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Our client is a top international cosmetic brand and they are seeking for a product development & procurement manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 January 2023Our client is one of the leader of food and beverage over worldwide. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Head of operations to join their team.