Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexander Proudlock
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 real-estate-and-property 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity to join a global financial services company who are looking for an Office Planner to join their team.
- Deliver key change activities, leveraging the wider Corporate Real Estate team, outsource partners and key stakeholders
- Work with Estates, Capital Projects and Corporate Real Estate Finance functions in country and Regional Portfolio Workplace and Estates lead to drive consistent and integrated project activity and financial performance reporting for the businesses in the development and implementation of office optimisation plans and Metro Plans
- Ensure alignment of partner organisations in the execution and reporting of all key change activities, including the development of future views of likely office rental rates, capital project costs, execution risks for given actions and other office performance metrics.
- Support the Corporate Real Estate Global Workplace Team and associated partner organisation to define, establish and maintain the strategic planning process, toolkit, underlying data integrity and standard reporting outputs
- Work with Corporate Real Estate's Global Workplace Team and Regional Portfolio Workplace and Estates lead to align both Corporate Real Estate and business global objectives with country realities on opportunities and constraints from a real estate perspective
- Use various planning options available in Corporate Real Estate regarding various workplace strategies, OpenWork, WorkfromHome, policies and procedures and work with the businesses to develop sustainable space solutions which will benefit the businesses and the Bank over time
- University Graduate
- Excellent understanding of New Ways of Working principles and office planning strategies
- Experience in successfully implemented various office planning strategies in a country level role including sound execution in workplace change
- Excellent knowledge across different Corporate Real Estate disciplines, particularly the portfolio work stream
- Good ability on interior office planning a plus
- Sound understanding of key aspects of estate and transaction management
- Sound financial and accounting acumen, including analytics and business case knowledge
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders within a real estate context
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage and leverage outsource partners and stakeholders
- Strong business, financial and commercial awareness
- Ability to undertake options analysis, make sound recommendations and articulate a robust business case
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands, and handle ambiguity
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Alexander Proudlock at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9436 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference: 753470.