Salary HKD250,000 - HKD300,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
A world leading FMCG company is looking for a Logistics Analyst to join their young and dynamic team.
- Keep track and maintain inventory accurate for order processing and logistics operations with NAV EPR and POS system
- Handle inventory and stock reconciliation
- Responsible in logistics coordination of overseas shipment and coordinate with suppliers and freight forwarders on supplier’s PO and shipment arrangement for import and inbound operations.
- Work closely with 3PL warehouse/distribution center for daily logistics operations including the checking of stock availability & freight rate, preparation of all relevant shipping documents, monitor the logistics flow of goods and communicate with internal parties.
- Higher Diploma graduated in Logistics / Warehouse Management or related disciplines
- 3 -5 years of related working experience in logistics field, experience in 3PL a plus
- Sound knowledge in warehouse and logistics management and experience in EPR/POS/WMS system is preferred
- Mature, good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Must have Excellent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing