Logistics Analyst (FMCG)
Salary HKD200,000 - HKD250,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A world leading FMCG is looking for a Logistics Analyst to join their young and dynamic team.
- initiate short and long term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints
- identify and resolve supply constraint to meet with long term demand requirement
- responsible for supply chain operations including but not limited to order management and coordinating shipment with suppliers and forwarders.
- University graduate in Supply Chain Management or relative disciplines with minimum 3 years' practical working experience in demand forecasting, supply and inventory management
- Progressive knowledge of supply planning or inventory management processes
- Knowledge of planning system tools to effectively and efficiently create tactical and strategic inventory and supply solutions
- Proficient in MS office especially in MS Excel & PowerPoint; practical experience in Oracle / SAP preferable
- Fluency in Cantonese & English