Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 14 October 2016
A world leading retail group is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist to join the innovative and dynamic team.
- Resolve the inventory discrepancy and parcels issues in a timely manner
- Conduct manpower planning base on historical arrangement and customer requirement
- Work closely with 3PL to ensure smooth operation
- Take on ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Diploma or degree in logistics or related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years experience in logistics field, preferably in-house
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.