Location Hong Kong
Consultant Calson Wong
Date posted 15 September 2016
A world leading Supply Chain Conglomerate is currently looking for an Operation Executive to join the innovative and dynamic team.
- Handle operation of relevant vessel in a daily basis
- Maintain records and prepare payment account for all vessels related activities
- Prepare and follow up sea freight and cargo shipment accounts accordingly
- Liaise with owners of the assigned vessels and traffic department
- Diploma or degree in sea transportation or related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years experience in shipment and LAYTIME calculation.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
About the organisation:
An excellent opportunity to join a world leading company.