Fresh Graduates - Data Operations Associates - (2-3 Months)
Location Causeway Bay
Consultant Andrey Sin
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our Client,is the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. They help the world's fastest growing brands run their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places in the world.
• Be responsible for the quality of data from client and supplier through to their Customs team;
• Work with Operations Associates to help move freight for our clients;
• Refine and expand the processes to optimize our data onboarding and delivery.
• Enter commercial product information and dimensions with speed, consistency and accuracy.
• Ensure quality control on international shipment documents;
• Complete special projects to support the team with serving our clients and partners
• A 2017 or 2018 Business Admin /Business Studies Degree with a strong academic track record and meaningful internship experience;
• Strong command of English and Mandarin (Cantonese is a plus)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
• Attention to detail and follow-through;
• Problem Solving Skills