Regional Customer Manager
Salary HKD494,000 - HKD559,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Rina Kaminishi
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong HK HKD 494000 559000 559000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Customer Manager is responsible to look after Consumer& Retail and Technology for APAC region.
- Grow profitable revenue through the use of up-selling and cross-selling within the designated customer base in Asia Pacific.
- Manage level of service quality in the provision of Express core and advantage solutions to the designated customer base across Asia Pacific.
- Develop sales plans for each customer with regards to product mix, penetration, market share, market research, acquisition, cross-selling, upselling and retention. Ensure that the plans are carried out.
- Develop close relationships throughout all levels of the customer base (including “front-door” and “back-door”), and initiate negotiations in order to enhance profitable revenue.
- Continually evaluate progress within the customer group, against pipeline, revenue and profit targets, and also against customer plans, and take action as required to amend discrepancies.
- Increase the proportion of customers who utilize advantage solutions and purchase on a regional level.
- Provide value added industry-specific transportation knowledge to customers within a consultative selling framework, and deliver industry-specific advantage solutions to customers.
- Support regional and local teams in their acquisition of regionally designated Multinational Customers.
- Maintain contact and support where required for Managers from the same industry in other regions
- Initiate support to provide the most cost-effective non-sales support for all customers as required.
- Bachelor degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years' experience in a commercial environment, and 3 years' experience in a consultative selling environment
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain concepts of a particular industry
- Possesses international experience, and is culturally sensitive
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
- Strong customer orientation and Ability to motivate and inspire customers to commit to buy.
- Strong individual that can work independently and within a team to deliver results
- Excellent numeric and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin