Headhunter / Recruitment Consultant
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Andrew Blake
Date posted 04 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Being a Recruitment Consultant is an entrepreneurial role. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Our vibrant Hong Kong office is expanding and looking for motivated, commercially minded professionals to join our business. If you're looking for a company who offer market leading salaries and benefits coupled with fantastic training and unlimited career progression then read on for more information on what the role entails.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities
- Key account management with existing clients in your market
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates
- Generating revenue by placing candidates with your clients
- Managing the recruitment process end to end
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
The ideal candidate may have:
- Experience in a business to business sales role;
- Prior recruitment experience;
- A background of working in a client facing role;
- Previous exposure to a pressurised sales environment;
- Experience as a Supply Chain professional with specialist industry knowledge in the relevant field;
- Proven teamwork skills;
- Fluent English communication abilities.