Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Salary HKD520,000 - HKD620,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Rina Kaminishi
Date posted 23 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This job is responsible to look after all offices in Asia including Japan, China, India and Singapore and look after their key account team and also look after their operations.
- Oversee the key account and operations team
- Manage logistics which includes all activities associated with importing / exporting, order fulfillment and shipping customer orders
- Manage inventory such as procurement, forecasting and stocking level
- Work with sales team to identify and acquire business opportunities in existing client programs, and generate business through new clients. This includes maintaining follow-up schedule to monitor lead progress, providing quotes based on lead qualification and sales request
- Provide client services management to further enhance partnership with existing clients via understanding of their needs from local and global perspective, and providing program support
- Work collaboratively with cross functional departments to deliver contractual obligations and exceed client’s expectation. This includes the management of technical support to address product and customer issues, and the management of the quality systems through developing processes and leading continuous improvement plan
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- 10 years of operations / key account management experience in Asia
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent related field
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and reasoning ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment
- Self-starter who demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment
- Business-level fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 50%.