Salary HKD30,000 - HKD45,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenna Liu
Date posted 19 September 2023hong-kong oil-gas/chemistry 2023-09-29 2023-11-18 oil-and-gas Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Provide advice and assistance to the O&M Manager, ensure safe,effective operational activities.
• Assists in the implementation and monitoring of SHEQ policies/programs (e.g. safety procedures/manuals, training, communication, audits) to operate in a safe and healthy working environment;
• Demonstrates commitment to and support of SHEQ principles and values; champions safety as necessary;
• Assists SHEQ Manager for site safety management and follow up on safety improvement actions;
• Assists SHEQ Manager in reporting and investigating incidents and near misses and defining actions in order to prevent reoccurrence.
• Supports the O&M Manager by planning and leading the offshore jetty operations;
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigates complaints and suggestions and completes troubleshooting procedures;
• Provides operational management information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing operational and engineering data/trends;
• Anticipates on operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations, and/or monitoring unit performance;
• Ensures that the jetty operations follow and comply with operational procedures;
• Monitors operational performance;
• Coordinates jetty activities with the support of the maintenance team (Jetty Maintenance Supervisor and Jetty Maintenance Manager), Shift Operators and Shift Supervisors.
• Supports process safety and regulatory compliance;
• Checks the onsite job implementation and ensures that relevant standard procedures are adhered to.
• Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives such as efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality, estimating deliverance, time and cost;
• Contributes to the Operations & Maintenance budgets based on the periodical O&M plans;
• Assists the O&M Manager in operational cost control.
• Implements the training plan and procedures for the jetty crew (Shift Operators and Shift Supervisors);
• Ensures optimal training and development of the offshore jetty crew.
• Degree in Engineering or related disciplines (Preferably marine, process or chemical)
• 5 years of work experience in the Oil/Gas/Energy/Processing industry, 2 years in a supervisory position in an O&M team preferably within a Terminal/LNG/LPG/Regasification plant
• Knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety and Environment concepts
• Global mindset coupled with cultural sensitivity
• Strong operational excellence background in related industry
• Excellence in English and Cantoness (oral and written)
• Good team player; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong computer skills;