Digital & Content Assistant Marketing Manager
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 02 March 2023hong-kong marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-03-02 2023-04-01 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for building brand awareness, generating quality leads and driving customer engagement. You will focus on but not limited to content development, driving leads via online channels and competitor study. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading regional bank.
- Plan, execute digital marketing activities and manage reporting, including database marketing and email marketing
- Create content for external and internal marketing communications, including eDM, app push notification, website content and video with agency support
- Provide support to marketing automation implementation and execution
- Use data-driven approach to analyze campaign performance and identify insights and opportunities to grow new-to-bank users and upsell existing-to-bank clients
- Liaise and collaborate with agencies and internal stakeholders to enhance the awareness of our brand and customer acquisition & engagement
- Marketing intelligence - conduct competitors and campaigns analysis
- Provide administration support for various marketing campaigns of the team
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Responsible, self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to take up challenge and responsibility
- Data-driven mindset and understand basic digital marketing metrics
- Banking product knowledge is not compulsory but preferred
This is a leading regional bank
Get in touch
+852 2103 5321
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: KowloonDate posted: 22 February 2023A reputable industry leader is currently seeking for an Assistant Manager to join their corporate communications team to support on digital communications strategy and managing channel performance to enhance brand awareness.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 14 March 2023A leading private equity company is currently seeking for a creative candidate to join their content creation team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality documents, including graphic design, marketing materials, pitch books, presentations, etc. If you are a candidate seeking to join a highly reputable team and seeking for global exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: HKD22,000 - HKD26,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 March 2023An international law firm is currently seeking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. They are seeking for a candidate with 1-3 years of marketing experience from professional services industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 February 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for organising events, preparing marketing communication and post event follow up. This is a 1-year contract with a leading regional bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 February 2023Role Overview: The role will be responsible for executing marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve the brand building, coordinating with translation vendors. This is a permanent role with a global investment management firm.