Medical Science Liaison (MSL), MNC Pharma
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Polly Lam
Date posted 29 December 2022hong-kong marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-12-29 2023-02-27 pharmaceuticals Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a MNC pharmaceutical company, headquatered in Europe. They are looking for a Medical Science Liaison in Hong Kong.
- Identify, engage and maintain professional relationships with external experts/ KOLs to support clinical and research activities; to provide relevant and updated scientific information for external experts in the related TA by responding to their research, medical practice, and information needs.
- Provide strategic inputs for the development of allocated products; contribute to continuing medical education activities, clinical research, sales force training, medical information service, new product development, publication planning, development of medical education material, pre-launch and launch activities, etc.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data within assigned therapeutic area, ensure all Medical Affairs applicable regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to and in compliance with the country/region assigned
- Provide medical expertise to facilitate product promotion and competitive analysis; participate in and provide medical inputs for EE/KOL meetings and advisory board meetings; highlight opportunities to aid customer issue resolution; co-ordinate educational or scientific programs with HCPs.New product planning/development to provide medical evaluation for trial feasibility; scientific support to local formulations/line extensions development; provide medical expertise to support business development analysis e.g. market survey and field work
- Bachelor’s degree/ PhD in Pharmacy/ Life Sciences/ relevant major
- 4+ years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical medical affairs / MSL related functions; Candidates with less experience will be considered as Medical Science Liaison
- With established local KOLs and HCPs networks/ KOL management experience is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong communication and presentation skills, enjoy cross-functional collaborations such as regulatory affairs, clinical research, and business development
- Detail-minded and well-organised person, embrace work autonomy, enjoy taking ownership of projects yet a good team player
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023One of the luxury companies is looking for an Event / CRM Officer to join their team. They are currently seeking for talents with event management and data analysis experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a sizeable team with promising exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 January 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for executing branding, marketing and communication plans and campaigns. This is a 3-6 months contract with a strong vision to convert to a permanent role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 January 2023One of the leading property developers is looking for an Event Officer to join their team. They are currently seeking for talents with strong interpersonal skill and event management experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a sizeable team with promising exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023One of a rapidly growing companies is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. They are currently seeking for talents with communications and / or event management experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a sizeable team with promising career exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 December 2022Our client is one of the most well-known NGOs from overseas and established over a couple of decades. They have a meaningful mission which support the world globally. If you are familiar to digital performance / Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, come join!! Job highlights: • Flexible work hours • Young and energetic working environment • Competitive package and attractive benefits Candidate with less experience will be considered as Digital Specialist